When WWII ended, the construction resumed in August 1945. It took only four months to complete and the national boxing stadium was ready for its first match in December 23. Mr Pramote Puengsoonthorn became the first stadium manager and remained in the post until his retirement from the his last position as director of the office of the Crown Property in 1947. Replacing Mr Pramote was Mr Pralart Issarangkura who was then deputy director of the office of the Crown Property. He held the position as stadium manager for two years and was succeeded by Mr Chalerm Cheosakul.
Seeing the inconvenience of holding boxing matches in an open air stadium, Mr Chalerm therefore asked to roof the whole place. M.L. Taweewongse Thawalyasak, then director of the of fice of Crown Property, agreed and assigned the Christiani & Nielsen (Thailand) Co Ltd to build the roof as well as some additional seats. The well-equipped standard stadium was completed in 1951. During the seven years of operation under the of fice of the Crown Property, Rajadamnern boxing stadium ran in a loss. The of fice planned to give up its operation and offered to rent it to any private organization (under the condition that the organization must be owned by Thai).
Mr Chalerm who was still stadium manager, thought that it would not be suitable to let outsiders run the stadium. He, therefore, asked permission from the office of the Crown Property to run the stadium and founded the “Rajadamnern Co Ltd” in May 24, 1953. The Rajadamnern Co Ltd has since organized boxing matches at Rajadamnern boxing stadium, expanded its infra structure and gradually developed it so that it has now become one of the world-renowned boxing stadium and an institution of Muay Thai in Thailand.