Who we are
Our website address is: https://rajadamnern.com
Global Sport Ventures Company Limited
Personal Data Collection
1) Personal data
– Name, Surname, and Nickname
– Identification number, Passport number, social security number, driver license number, taxpayer identification number, bank account, credit card number
– Address, Email, telephone number, social media account
2) Sensitive personal data
– Criminal record
– Health, disability, or mental health information
– Biometric e.g., facial recognition, fingerprints, retina scanning, voice recognition.
Retention period of personal data
Disclosure of your personal data
1) Our subsidiaries and affiliated companies
2) Governmental authorities and/or supervisory or regulatory authorities
3) External service providers, personal data processors, auditors, or external auditors
4) Any third party as consented by you, or as specified in the contract or agreement made between you and the Company or as regulated by relevant laws or regulations
1) Right to correct your personal data: you have the right to correct your inaccurate personal data or to update your in completed personal data.
2) Right to request deletion of your personal data: you have the right to request us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances.
3) Right to object to processing of your personal data: you have the right to object the collection, use and disclosure or your personal data unless we need to continue processing the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
4) Right to restrict use of your personal data: you have the right to request us to restrict processing of your personal data under certain circumstances unless we need to continue processing the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
5) Right to withdraw your consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent that has been given to us at any time unless it is restricted by laws or you are still under beneficial contract.
6) Right to data portability: you have the right to receive all your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another data controller, where technically feasible.
7) Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Committee if you object to our processing of your personal data.
The Company will verify the identity of the data subject before responding such request within reasonable time for the purpose of personal data protection. However, the Company may refuse to proceed any action as requested by the data subject in case such personal data involved with any third party’s personal data and/or the Company has the legal grounds to reject your request, in which the Company will inform you of the details and the reason of the rejection
In this regard, you acknowledge and accept that the request of personal data deletion, the personal data processing objection, and the personal data use restriction may affect to any of your rights or beneficial existing according to the agreement or contract made between you and the Company or any rights under the relevant laws or regulations.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Additional Information on Cookies
1. What Are Cookies?
The captioned cookie is a HTTP cookie which is a small text file downloaded from a web server onto the web browser on your computers or your mobile computers such as a smart phone or a tablet computer. The cookies are transmitted back to the web server every time the web browser requests for data. The data in the cookie is for the web server to record the status of the web browser access to the server, including the status of your current access, the language setting information, and the record of access to your favorite websites, in order to provide you with an uninterrupted experience from the services that utilize the cookies or any other comparable technologies. The cookies pose no threat to your computers or your mobile computers. The data stored in a cookie can be retrieved or read only by the website for which the cookie is created.
2. Benefits of Cookies
A cookie informs us of the website section that you have visited. It collects information on your website browsing history and offers an uninterrupted website experience that responds to your need. Moreover, using cookies to record the initial settings of the website allows you to access the website with such settings every time, except when the cookies have been deleted. In which case, all of the settings will be restored to the default settings.
3. Usage of Cookies
4. Types of Cookies
GSV uses the following types of cookies:
4.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies enable you to access the information and use the website securely. They will be stored and deleted after you finish using the website
4.2 Analytical/Performance Cookies
These cookies permit us to analyze or measure the performance of the website. They collect statistic data on the way the website is accessed and on the user behavior while visiting the website by, for example, recording and counting the number of website visits in order for us to learn about your interest and behavior. The data will be used for improving the website performance and for granting easier searches to each user.
4.3 Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow us to recognize you and provide you with more convenience next time you return to our website by recording the choices you make during your current access and website settings including remembering your user name and adjusting the font size, the language and other features on the website as per your preferences. However, as the data to be processed is anonymized, it does not contain any information that identifies you or store any personal information.
4.4 Targeting Cookies
These cookies record how you use the website, which pages you visit and which links you click on. The collected data will be used for adjusting the website and the content displayed on the pages to better respond to your interest.
4.5 Advertising Cookies
These cookies are saved on your devices in order to collect data on your website access and the links you click on, allowing us to learn about your needs. The collected data will be used for improving the website and for presenting the most relevant advertisements according to your interest.
5. How to Manage Cookie Settings and Disabling
Cookies may be disabled through your web browser and privacy settings in order to restrain the cookies from collecting information in the future (please see AboutCookies.org for more information). However, because certain services on Rajadamnern.com website require utilization of cookies, disabling them may interrupt some or all of the functions of these services.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.